1. Which of these was NOT married to Elizabeth Taylor during the
Wilding Eddie Fisher
2. Who was Ernie Kovac's popular wife?
3. How old would Marilyn Monroe have been on her birthday June 1,
4. How old would James Dean have been on his birthday February 8,
5. Who appeared on the first cover of TV Guide?
and new baby David and Ricky Nelson
6. Number 24 with baseball's Giants.
7. Kathy, Diane, Peggy and Janet were better known as...
Sisters The Lennon
8. What film producer did Sophia Loren marry in 1958?
9. What company did Joan Crawford's husband, Alfred Steele,
head? Pepsi Cola
10. He's called Mr. Television.Who is he?
11. Where was Elvis Presley born?
12. If you heard someone screeching, "Stellaaaaaa" who would you
guess it to be? Marlon
Brando James Dean
13. Both the book and movie, "Diary of Anne Frank" tell of a young
girl hiding from the Nazis in...
14. Which of these was NOT a famous celebrity gossip columnist?
15. Which of these women was NEVER married to Frank Sinatra?
Top of PageBack to
Trivia Quizzes IndexBack to Trivia and Games
Copyright 2009. Candace Rich. All rights