1. Who is generally given credit for the term "Rock and Roll?
2. In 1957, he left the music business to become a preacher.
3. Paul Anka's Puppy Love is written to what star?
4. Tom and Jerry had a small hit with Hey Schoolgirl. Things
improved with the name change to...
Everly Brothers Jan and
5. How old would Elvis have been on his birthday January 8,
6. The group was Frankie Lymon and the...?
7. The Everly Brothers are...
Pete and Dick
Bob and Bill
Don and Phil
8. Which one of these is NOT a cousin to Jerry Lee Lewis?
9. The Big Bopper's real name was...
Harold Scherer Jr
10. In 1959, Berry Gordy Jr. started a small record company
11. Edd Brynes had a hit with Kookie, Kookie, Lend Me Your Comb.
What TV show was he on?
77 Sunset Strip
12. Which of these statements about the crash that killed Buddy
Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper is NOT true.
took off from Clear Lake Iowa bound for Fargo N.D.
plane was named American Pie
February 3, 1959
13. In 1960 Bobby Darin married...
14. What energetic singer married the 13 year old daughter of his
bass player? Jerry
Lee Lewis Chuck
Berry Bill Haley
15. They were a one hit wonder with Book of Love.
Top of PageBack to
Trivia Quizzes IndexBack to Trivia and Games
Copyright 2009. Candace Rich. All rights